Managed Services (MSP)
One of the major challenges of running a business is understanding and managing the costs associated with providing IT tools and support to each worker. Every time you onboard a new employee there are upfront and ongoing costs which depend on a number of factors.
- Hardware - New or used, BYOD (bring your own)
- Software (line of business applications)
- Productivity (eg. Microsoft Office, Office 365)
- Setup and onboarding
- Ongoing support
Through their cloud service, Microsoft has made it simple for you to manage and predict Productivity software costs of this by releasing easy to buy online services that address the majority of users needs, all through predictable and affordable fixed costs. Wouldn't it be convenient if this simplicity extended to all the other parts that comprise your business IT?
You can now.
By leveraging Team Venti's combination of cloud services, preventative maintenance and 24/7 help desk support, we ensure the reliability and stability of your IT assets so that your computers and users can operate securely and at peak performance from virtually any device and anywhere at a predictable cost.
Program Features & Benefits:
- Simple per-user pricing takes the complexity and unpredictability out of managed IT services while saving you dollars to spend on other strategic areas in your business.
- Proactive maintenance ensures that your computers function optimally with the latest Windows updates, patches & antivirus definitions. This improves up time, reliability, and security.
- 24x7 System monitoring & live support via next generation technologies and our dedicated staff helps maximize up time and ensure business continuity.
- Available security policies and up to date antivirus definitions ensure your network is secured from the inside out. We report any infractions that occur. Stricter security policies can be implemented for organizations in security sensitive industries.
- Remote Assistance, included in all plans, combined with our available 24/7 Helpdesk Services, helps your end users obtain professional support whenever they need it without having to rely on you, co-workers or expensive 3rd party services.
- Advanced level support for Microsoft Azure as well as all Office 365 workloads including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business and Skype for Business UC
Six additional benefits of Managed Services
- Increased operational efficiency
- Reduced operating costs
- Cost-effective access to enterprise-level support
- Minimized downtime
- Allows the focus to be on running the business, and not the technology
- Peace of mind from knowing that the network is monitored 24/7/365
Available plans featuring fixed monthly pricing (custom plans available on request for organizations with 100+ workers):
Contact Us today by filling out this form: contact form or call 512-380-1888 for more information.