Microsoft Dynamics CRM/xRM
Keeping your people productive and profitable is a critical priority. But how do you know if you are getting the most out of your current system? Microsoft Dynamics CRM delivers a flexible, familiar solution that can transform sales, marketing, and service results.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a full featured customer relationship management (CRM) software suite with marketing, sales, and service capabilities that are fast, familiar, and flexible. Dynamics CRM is helping businesses of all sizes to find, win, and grow profitable customer relationships.
MARKETING: GENERATE DEMAND
Provide marketing professionals with data cleansing and segmentation tools, campaign management features, and insightful marketing analytics to increase the effectiveness of marketing programs, generate demand, and better track key performance indicators.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides a holistic, comprehensive set of marketing capabilities so you can better understand customers and target your resources to the areas of highest return.
SALES: CLOSE DEALS FAST
Enable salespeople to create a single view of the customer with tools that streamline and automate everyday sales processes promoting shorter sales cycles, higher close rates, and improved customer retention. Microsoft Dynamics CRM gives sales professionals fast access to customer data and history online or offline so they can work smarter and spend more time selling. Wizard driven messaging tools help keep sales prospects and customers informed of new product and service offerings.
CUSTOMER SERVICE: DELIVER RESPONSIVE SERVICE
Deliver customer information, case management, service history, and support knowledge to the desktops of customer service personnel, giving them the tools to deliver consistent, efficient service that enhances customer loyalty and profitability. Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides a comprehensive customer service solution that is familiar to users, completely customizable to match your support process, and places no limits on the number of users.
WORKS THE WAY YOU DO
With a streamlined user interface, wizard-based tools, and close integration with Microsoft Office system productivity applications, Microsoft Dynamics CRM works the way your people work.
• Get started quickly in a familiar Microsoft Office Outlook® environment designed to support fast user adoption and high utilization of your CRM solution.
• Empower users to work with familiar tools, such as Microsoft Office Word and Microsoft Office Excel® spreadsheet software, to create their own dashboards and personal workflows with wizard-based tools without reliance on outside support.
• Provide role-tailored access to information and data both online and offline, giving people access to only the information they want and need—delivered in the way they want it.
WORKS THE WAY YOUR BUSINESS DOES
Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides choice and flexibility in how you implement and customize your CRM application so you can achieve the best fit for your business.
• Design and automate business processes to unify line-of-business systems with flexible, easy-to-use tools built on the Microsoft Windows® Workflow Foundation platform.
• Conduct business globally with full support for multiple languages and currencies across multiple time zones so you can compete globally while keeping costs under control.
• Align IT and business goals with point-and-click customizations, extensible data models, and mapping tools to help build a solution that matches your business and your people.
WORKS THE WAY TECHNOLOGY SHOULD
Built on reliable, industry-standard technology, Microsoft Dynamics CRM is an adaptable and affordable CRM system that can grow and change with your business.
• Realize fast return with industry-standard technology built on a performance-enhanced architecture that gives you fewer elements to deploy and maintain.
• Protect IT investments using flexible technology that does not lock you in and is easy to upgrade, move, and extend into new business groups, geographies, and lines of business.
• Connect to other technologies with built-in integration between internal and external systems, helping to reduce operational costs and provide fast access to functionality.