Learn the "Ins" So You're Not Left "Out"!
At Team Venti, we believe in challenging the status quo and in thinking differently. We believe that sometimes just good enough may not be enough.
Join TeamVenti for a webcast presentation that will show how Microsoft Office 365 allows you to collaborate in the cloud with Office, Exchange, SharePoint and the Lync unified communications platform. See how your team members can use the devices they like best to connect from virtually anywhere.
· Seamlessproductivity - It all works together
· Enterprise grade security and functionality
· How to reduce and even eliminate: capital expenditures for server hardware capital outlays for server software licenses on-going server maintenance costly migrations inherent with new releases and updates your obsolete PBX · How to get per user tailored software suites that eliminate over-buying
If you've built a team that works together, maybe it's time to consider the technology that does too.
Nobody does Microsoft Office 365 better than Team Venti. So if you think your "Just Good Enough" may not be enough, don't miss this webcast!
Business Productivity Online Suite, Forefront, Lync, Microsoft Exchange Online, Office 365, Office Professional, Office Web Apps, SharePoint Online
Business Decision Makers, C-Level, Information Workers, IT Professionals, Technical Decision Makers
The webcast will happen on February 26th between 10:00 and 11AM CST.
Register for this webcast by CLICKING HERE or call 512-782-4032.
Webcast presented by Team Venti
Event ID: 167538
Event Date: February 26, 2013
Start Time: 10:00 AM
End Time: 11:00 AM
Start Communicating and Drive $$$ To Your Bottom Line
Advancements in communication technologies have a long history of spurring positive commerce and growth.
· Putting ink to papyrus was found to be way more convenient and economical to chiseling stone tablets.
· 500 years ago the printing press lowered the cost of mass production and distribution of information.
· Today, the world wide web still in its infancy, is rapidly changing how, when and with whom we can connect.
Success in today's business world hinges on fast and clear communications—whether it's with other employees, clients, partners, or vendors.
Now there is a way for your organization to transform every possible point of connectivity into an interaction that is more collaborative, engaging, and accessible from anywhere.
Join Team Venti for a live demonstration sharing how businesses are gaining a significant competitive advantage by moving from their ordinary stagnant silos of basic messaging to the productivity of unified communications.
You'll see how, knowledge quickly and easily shared from person to person and company to company, fosters better collaboration leading to faster consensus and better decision making. All of this can drive a more profitable bottom line for you and your company.
· A single interface that unites voice communications, presence and instant messaging, as well as audio/video/web conferencing into a solution that can enhance and replace existing systems including your outdated PBX.
· A familiar user experience accessible through Microsoft® Office, Microsoft SharePoint®, and Microsoft Exchange.
· A single identity that connects users to contacts inside and outside of the organization.
· A consistent experience across PC, phone, web, or mobile that gives users the option to connect from many devices.
· Exceptional security and reliability that works with Active Directory® and Microsoft® Forefront®.
· Interoperability with existing systems for smoother deployment and migration.
· A rich platform for development, bringing unified communications into custom solutions ranging from business workflows to line-of-business applications.
Other Featured Products
Exchange Server, Lync Online, Microsoft Exchange Online, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint, SharePoint Online, Lync Certified equipment and more...
Business Decision Makers, C-Level, IT Professionals, Technical Decision Makers
The seminar will happen on February 28th between 8:00 and 10AM at Microsoft South Central District office in San Antonio.
A limited number of seats are available on a first come, first served basis. Secure a seat by CLICKING HERE or call 512-782-4032.
Microsoft South Central District Office
Concord Park II
401 East Sonterra Boulevard, Ste 300
San Antonio, Texas, 78258
Event ID: 168088
Event Date: February 28, 2013
Start Time: 8:00 AM