Are you a talented Bookkeeper who can wear many hats at once?
Are you interested in learning new skills to help broaden your career?
We are in need of a miracle worker who can help us stay in tip top shape. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is well organized, can multi-task and who is interested in broadening skills beyond bookkeeping duties.
Our ideal candidate is a really quick learner with dynamic personality. We are looking for someone reliable and experienced working with high technology or professional services companies.
- Bookkeeping and accounts reconciliation
- Supervision of payroll services
- Light budget planning and management duties
- Reports directly to CEO
- Associate Degree or higher
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role, including bookkeeping experience with AR, AP, 1099's. Bank Reconciliations. General Ledger, Expense Reports
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Passion for learning
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with accounting software such as QuickBooks or Xero, or Microsoft Dynamics
- Bilingual (Spanish)
This can be a part time or full time role. We are distributed around the world but this position needs to be located in North America. This is a great chance for someone interested in working in a fun, dynamic organization that rewards results, passion and a commitment to excellence.
We will only respond to candidates who submit a cover letter along with a copy of their resume.