Are you an experienced Microsoft IT professional who enjoys helping others? Are you passionate about the Microsoft Cloud? Do you dream of joining an organization as interested in your career development as much as you are? At Team Venti we check all those boxes and more while helping our clients succeed with Microsoft based technology solutions and services. We were very early adopters of the Microsoft Cloud and our hard work has been recognized by many happy clients and industry awards. We are in search of a few good engineers who have the attitude and aptitude to take their career to the next level. We really believe in work/life balance and have developed a work culture second to none in our industry.
We have an opening for an Exchange Engineer. If you have put in the time with on-premise projects we will help you develop cloud skills. If you have aspirations of expanding beyond Exchange, we can add that to you career development plan (did we already mention how passionate we are about career development?).
As an Exchange Engineer, you will represent Team Venti in the delivery of project services and client support. This is mostly a remote role (zero to little travel required) and you will communicate with corporate customers via telephone, email, IM, and very rarely, in-person for the planning and delivery of services. This is your opportunity to:
- Lead migration, consolidation, deployment and troubleshooting engagements
- Show off your passion for clients and communication skills, while interacting with diverse audiences including highly technical IT professionals, developers, architects, and account executive management.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with members from Microsoft
- Team up with Team Venti partner organizations in the planning and delivery of projects around the world
- Collaborate with co-workers in the creation of new service products
- Design what your next role will be knowing you can count with the mentoring and commitment from senior staff
Skills and qualifications:
- 5+ years of Microsoft product and service industry experience including technical depth, product knowledge and troubleshooting experience of Exchange 2016/ 2013 / 2010 server, Client connectivity (on-prem and cloud), Device management, Load balancing, Authentication and Hybrid Identity.
- Support and delivery experience with Exchange in Hybrid scenarios
- Must have the ability to take on internal initiatives to create services opportunities, and work in a fast-paced environment while balancing multiple demands, addressing shifting priorities, and maintaining focus
- Use trace analysis, debug skills, and other proprietary tools, to analyze problems and develop solutions to meet customer needs
- Solid understanding of client/server, networking, and Internet technologies fundamentals.
- Experience with Exchange Online/Azure
- Experience with migration of Exchange customers to Office 365 and end to end support and troubleshooting experience of Exchange Online and Office 365 Hybrid solutions
- Knowledge of Office 365 and EXO product capabilities, troubleshooting, and monitoring tools
- Experience with troubleshooting, configuring and supporting Hybrid scenarios
- Additional skills in Exchange Online Protection, Antigen/Forefront Protection for Exchange
- Fluency in a second language
Key Skills & Knowledge:
- Service delivery experience
- Strong problem-solving and technical leadership skills
- Works well in a diverse/global team environment
- Excellent Communication Skills - spoken and written English
- Effective learning skills, desired background in Microsoft technologies
This is a virtual/remote position with less than 10% of travel